Here are the options Ike and Noah gave me for naming my blog:
Robin's Cozy Cabin Web Log
Robin's Rastafarian Web Log
Robin's Radical Reb Rog - starring Scooby Doo
Bloggzy
Poodlecooties (has a cheerful ring to it)
Noodlepoopies
Reflections of a Modest Mormon Mom
Dynasty Arrow X
Rabobbie Rizzle fo' sho'
Tampy Pampons
What do you think I should name the blog?
5 comments:
Yahoo! Robin has a blog!!
I like Robin's Nest. It is just perfect. But Robin's Radical Reb Rog is awesome too.
I can imagine the laughs from Ike and Noah on these specific ones:
Noodlepoopies (HA!)
Dynasty Arrow X (Mysterious and magnificent!)
Rabobbie Rizzle fo' sho' (fo' rizzle?)
Tampy Pampons (okay--are your boys, per chance, teens or pre-teens?)
LOL, some of those sound like my kids could have thought of them. If it has poopie or fart it is guaranteed a laugh.
Tampy Pampons??? That is classic.
You've had a blog for over a week! Woo hoo! Welcome to the blogosphere.
Robin's Nest is perfect. Thank you for your visit to my blog and for your kind words. My former branch president is still in our stake and my only regret last Sunday was that I wasn't sitting near him when my name was announced and I was sustained. (Immature, I know...)
Post a Comment