Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring?




Most of the Easter's we've had here in Colorado have been snowy. But today I noticed several things that get my hopes up that it might actually be spring!




 Can you see the shredded twine on my wreath? How did that get there? 


 A little wren's nest. 
She picked a good spot. It is sheltered and warm and beautiful, all good things to have in a home. 
I am making everyone come and go through the garage so she wont get too stressed out.



I am starting to get my hopes up...could it really be spring?



Let's be realistic and plan to have the Easter Egg hunt inside.
Again. 

2 comments:

Ilene said...

Robin's nest has a Wren's nest?

Seems appropriate.

Happy Spring!

Linda Austin Hart said...

You are so lucky! Do you remember when the wren built a nest in front of the porch at the old cabin?
It was 76 degrees at 2:00 in Boise. I don't know how warm it got later.