Thursday, March 22, 2012

Odds and Ends

 We sold the beast. This has been in our family for about 16 years. 
Hannah, Gabe, and Noah all learned to drive stick on this car. 
Spray paint "art" by Noah.


 Gabe playing the piano in downtown Fort Collins. Pianos are scattered about town.



Basketball is over. 
No more team dinners at our house until next year. 
Such a nice group of boys. 
I love them all!


I got some blond weaved in to help me feel summery.


 One of many self-portraits. 


Noah came home for spring break to have his wisdom teeth removed. 

I took this photo right after we came home and he is feeling rather spacey. See that creepy vacant look in his eyes? He ended up spending most of the day on the piano playing some crazy stuff. 
When he came out of anesthesia the doctor said Noah gave them a knowledgeable lecture on why Beethoven and Schubert were better paired period-wise and the difference between Beethoven and Mozart compositions. 
Sounds just like Noah. 

Once he starts talking music it is hard to stop him and he lectured the nurses for 30 minutes. 
He, of course, remembers nothing. 

It was so nice to baby him for a whole week. 
I miss him. 

1 comment:

Linda Austin Hart said...

The beast looks great-Noah should have done that earlier.
pianos all over Ft. collins - I love it.
Your hair is gorgeous.
Isaac and Noah both have your long lashes....so handsome!