Gabe is working at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant. He is a very cute waiter and if you
go eat there he will take good care of you!
He makes great recommendations and is prompt and courteous. He wants a good tip.
If you complain about silly things he will smile and take the blame.
If you are lucky you will get to see him dance a Greek dance, smash a plate, hollar "Opa!",
and blow fire. It gets exciting.
I recommend the souvlaki (grilled veggie kabob).
Did you know that resturant servers in Colorado only make $4 an hour?
5 comments:
LUCKY!
Apparently they only make $2/hour in Utah! What a fun post.
We will go there when i get back. Fun!
I promise to leave a big tip next time I eat there!
Grandma's a big tipper. Tell him to keep the job for when I come.
Post a Comment