I hate it when that happens! Missed you yesterday! How goes the projects? I'm guessing if you spent all day on the phone...not so good.
Oh, my goodness! What an ordeal! Did you find it???
you know all those stories you hear in church about saying a prayer???
Oh, crap! I'm so sorry. That really bites the big one.
Have you seen The Unknown? Maybe you're 'husband' is actually a super-spy.
That last comment (and this one) is actually from Katrina.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I hate it when that happens! Missed you yesterday! How goes the projects? I'm guessing if you spent all day on the phone...not so good.
Oh, my goodness! What an ordeal! Did you find it???
you know all those stories you hear in church about saying a prayer???
Oh, crap! I'm so sorry. That really bites the big one.
Have you seen The Unknown? Maybe you're 'husband' is actually a super-spy.
That last comment (and this one) is actually from Katrina.
Post a Comment