Its so satisfying to go to a Doctor, when you feel really bad, and have the Dr. tell you that you are sick. "Yes, I know. I feel really bad so I knew I was sick. Thank you for validating me. I crave validation."
So I have been watching TV all day. The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency is a wonderful show. I read a few of the books but they didn't do much for me.I have never watched an HBO series but I highly recommend this show. DVR/Tivo it. I love the main character, Precious, and her assistant. I love the African culture in the show. It made me feel so good I forgot I had strep for an entire hour!
7 comments:
Strep! Oh no. NOT FUN! Hope the doctor gave you something to help you through this.
Loved the video... Don't have HBO right now since it never has anything that Hubby enjoys watching.... *sighs*
Get well soon
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
Get better soon! But enjoy the no-excuse T.V. watching.
Hope you feel better soon. I am very excited to see the series. I will wait for the DVD set though. It's hard for me to imagine that there are people who didn't enjoy the books. McCall Smith is my absolute favorite modern author. There were times I laughed out loud while reading this series and that doesn't happen very often.
We accidentally happened upon the Number 1 Detective Agency one Sunday evening....LOVE IT!!! Good call.
I am sorry you are so sick. I hope you can find lots of things to entertain you and take your mind off your misery!
I hope you get well soon! I'm glad you were able to be distracted for a bit.
Sorry you're sick...
Thanks for the TV recommendation - I just added it to my Netflix queue!
Post a Comment