Friday, August 29, 2008

Nie Nie Auction

A friend told me about Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson. She and her husband were severely burned in an air plane crash. I went to her blog, Nie Nie, and spent an hour reading it (the post about the back to school dinner is beautiful). She is a beautiful woman, mom, and wife.
There is an amazing auction at Design Mom to raise funds for their recovery. There are many amazing items up for auction. Check it out.

Oh, and if you win a bid, be sure to comment me back and let me know what you got (I love the aprons, art work, invitations, and the chandelier...hmmm).

2 comments:

Tamzen Fleming said...

Thanks a lot! I've spent way too much time on NieNie and her sister's blogs!

Tamzen Fleming said...

Continued... (I didn't finish my thought, kids interrupted.) What a captivating story. My heart really goes out to her and her husband and all of their family. But now i feel kinda sad, so that's why I say thanks a lot! ;)