Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cab-log

Cab-log is what I am going to start calling Cabin Blogs. I really could make you sick with all my cabin blogs. I want you to know that I am holding back. These pictures were taken last week. I didn't have time to blog about because I am playing Florence Nightingale right now (more on that later).

Ike, Grant and Porter started up where they left off...being goofy.


Jaron was the only one who jumped off the TOP of the bridge!
River Rats:


Nothing better than sitting in the river and catching up on the last two years. Katrina, me, Julie.
Jaron and Noah doing the same thing they did when they were 10.

Sweet Natalie and Alex.

............................This is possibly the cutest baby boy I have seen this year. His name is Davian and his grandma is going to make me into a rafter.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Looks wonderful. I won't get sick of cablogs.

Katrina said...

Thanks for the good time, I had lots of fun! I didn't get to feed Hannah today =( And I can't look at that picture of me, you, snd Julie without being embarrassed =).

Katrina said...

Ok, when I got on your blog today I was surprised to see you linked me. I was waiting to tell people about my blog once it becomes more substantial. You know, when I have more than two posts and find my blogging rhythm. But I was thrilled to see you had left me 8 comments on my blog.
-peedopt

Sally said...

No such thing as too many cablogs.

Anonymous said...

It is always a fun time at the Smith Cabin. Thanks for a great day. Too bad we didn't know that you would be rushing out the next day. We would have helped with the cabin clean up.