Sunday, January 9, 2011

Gone

Hannah is gone.
Gabe is gone.
Noah is gone.
Roland is gone.
Ike is sleeping in.

This morning I saw a big lump in the bed and reached over to pat it, thinking it was Roland. But it was just pillows. Such a bummer.

This is what it looked like when everyone was not gone:


P.S. I saw Country Strong. I'd give it 2 popcorn bags, or a C. It needed a little comic relief.

3 comments:

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

What a great picture! You have such a fun family. Those things we do together are almost enough to get us through the "gone" times.

Melissa said...

I love your family.

When I look at your pictures, I wonder how it felt to become the shortest. :) Then I look at my growing kids and wonder how will feel to tell a person taller than me to take out the trash, tuck their shirt in, and that they have a milk mustache. :)

Linda Austin Hart said...

Love this photo! Melissa makes me laugh.All my kids and 1/3 of my grandkids are taller than I.