Charter Mountain
Across the river from the cabin is Charter Mountain. Roland has wanted to climb it for 10 years - he tried once about 6 years ago but went up the wrong ridge and ended up on the wrong peak, disappointed and tired. This July is when it finally happened. There is no trail so he and Alan bushwhacked their way to the top. It was a pretty brutal hike.
View from the top. Our cabin is in the middle of the frame, on the beach, with a light colored roof:
Dirty and happy after the hike. Wonder what is under those socks?
Dirty.
After the hike Alan juiced 10 lbs of carrots and tried to get us all to like it as much as he does.






3 comments:
Great photos of great men!
I've always wondered what carrot juice tastes like. I can imagine that it is so healthy for you. I see that he made enough for a crowd - did you finally taste some?
There is always fun times at the Smith cabin!
Hey, it looks like you guys are losing weight with all of that running, activity and healthy eating. Nice!
Post a Comment