Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Own Weather Pattern

My house has it's own weather pattern. Right now it is snowing, just barely, but still, it is snow. But when I drive a mile away - no snow there.

I am going for a run as soon as I press "Publish Post" and I am running alone. I am proud of myself for running alone - it makes me feel grown up and capable. Pushing myself. I hate to run and I will run today in the snow, rain and wind. Alone.

Go ahead and pat me on the back.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

You deserve a HUGE pat on the back for that one! Keep up the good work.

Berly said...

WAY TO GO ROBIN!!!

I love running alone - there is something about it.

Kristen said...

PAT PAT PAT!

Linda Austin Hart said...

you are amazing!
It's 30 degrees warmer(76)in Boise....don't want you to forget this wonderful clime!