Thursday, May 20, 2010

Closing A Chapter

Noah, right before they call his name and we go crazy.

Proud family. Grandma and Grandpa came all the way from Idaho!
Uncle Mike and Aunt Chris took the day off work to sit on hard benches and cheer for Noah.


Noah's graduation was held at the Air Force Academy and that made it feel especially momentous. I think Noah was the tallest in his class and he was definitely the most wonderful! I admit feeling a little teary eyed when they marched in with Pomp and Circumstance playing. Roland and I both felt very proud. It's pretty cool when your kid graduates!

Three down - one to go!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally LOVE your yellow purse!

Oh, and congrats to the graduate too!!

Di

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

A milestone, for sure. He looks so good and happy. My favorite picture is the one of the two of you together. He loves his mom.

Emily said...

Congratulations to Noah and the mom & dad :) and the Grandma!

I love how tall Noah stands.

xo

Melissa said...

Congratulations! You ALL look wonderful!

I got teary eyed at Michaels last Elementary band/choir concert... Dang, I'm in trouble.

xoxoxo

Sally said...

These pictures are so great! Really! Did you all coordinate your wardrobe for the day of graduation, because it looks awesome.

I love the last picture. You are so beautiful.

Way to go Noah!

Jen and Kent said...

Robin I love love love the picture of you and Noah. You are gorgeous and such a fun and supportive mom. You have had quite the busy month!