Cool for Ike.I can't get over the sky in that picture. It is so big! When you live where all you see is a sliver of sky you forget how BIG it is. :) Gives me a twinge of homesickness for Big Sky Country.
Wow. Look at those legs.
Bah. I have been weaning myself off the computer but look at all this stuff I missed!Way to go Ike!
He looks like he should be doing pole vaulting instead. But im a little impartial.
such a cool picture. I'm sure he wasn't, but he looks utterly relaxed
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cool for Ike.
I can't get over the sky in that picture. It is so big! When you live where all you see is a sliver of sky you forget how BIG it is. :) Gives me a twinge of homesickness for Big Sky Country.
Wow. Look at those legs.
Bah. I have been weaning myself off the computer but look at all this stuff I missed!
Way to go Ike!
He looks like he should be doing pole vaulting instead. But im a little impartial.
such a cool picture. I'm sure he wasn't, but he looks utterly relaxed
Post a Comment