Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ike's Acting Debut

Ike's big acting debut was last night. He played the role of a dead man in the skit, "And Then There Was One". He got dragged around the stage, pushed on a rolling chair, tossed onto a couch, and sat around with a lampshade on his head for a while.


He pretty much loved the entire experience and is planning on taking Advanced Acting next year.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

the kid with the mustache is PRICELESS

Emily said...

Aww, MAN! I wanted to be there! NO FAIR! Isaac is an acting genius!

He looks good with the lampshade hat.

Hannah's right, moustach kid is totally awesome.

This makes me want to teach Jr. High School. I'm serious.

Julie said...

He's the best lampshade man I've ever seen. He'll definitely be Oscar material someday.

Linda Austin Hart said...

wow, what a difficult role to play, what with all the speaking parts and costume changes, but I'm certain he excelled and received several standing ovations.