Sunday, January 10, 2010

Peek-A-Boo

I got a new computer and it is causing trouble.

Can you see my sidebar? If you can't, what browser are you using?

Thanks!
..................................

Does anyone know how to fix my sidebar??

13 comments:

Kimberly said...

I can see your sidebar! FYI - I'm on a mac using firefox...

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

If your side bar includes "about me" and your family's portrait, then yes I can read it.
I am using explorer but am considering firefox.

Julie said...

I can't see the side bar and I'm using Explorer. I also had to send that email to you several times because it kept coming back as undeliverable. Are the two problems connected?

Kerren said...

What's with technology? Isn't it supposed to make life easier? Somehow it seems to do the opposite -- at least things certainly seem to take me longer. Wait -- that's a factor of aging isn't it? Anyway, no sidebar, etc here for me. Using a Dell P.C. with Windowsss Internet Explorer. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I can't see it. I'm on a mac using Safari.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Every time over the past 6 months that I have sent you an e-mail it has bounced back at me. Not sure what that is about, but you may be missing tons of e-mails.

DI
The Blue Ridge Gal

Sally said...

Can't see it. :(

Explorer.

I have no idea how to fix it.

Also, did you know you have word verification on?

Kristen said...

You must have fixed it, because finally I can see it again!

Jen and Kent said...

I wondered what happened to your sidebar. I can't see it...and I miss it Ü

explorer.

♥♥♥ Jen

Holly said...

I can't see it, and I miss it. (I used to follow some other blogs on your list.) So sorry! Also, I can't see any of your posts before Dec 15th "Odds & Ends" (I can see the title, but not the text of that post, and then nothing that was posted before that.) I'm on a PC using Google Chrome. I also used a PC and Mozilla at my parent's house while we were in CO, and I couldn't see it then either. Hope you can get it fixed!

Linda Austin Hart said...

No. explorer. on my new netbook which is driving me nuts.

Linda Austin Hart said...

your word verification is also driving me nuts

Linda Austin Hart said...

I think the word verification caused the sidebar problem. seiously.