The house is looking grand, with a little help from Roland, who created these festive displays:
Dumpty - our 5th child.
He is a pure delight and hasn't given us a bit of trouble since we brought him home 3 years ago. Which is more than I can say for some of our kids. They have pronounced Dumpty as "creepy".
They are just jealous of his favorite child status.
After Roland helped with the village he was obsessed with putting something on the top of the bookcase so he created little hat stands so they would stand up straight.
I am ashamed to admit this, but when he started to put the snowflakes on the chandelier I told him he couldn't do it right. Well, he showed me.
……………………………….
Noah had his student Christmas recital on Sunday evening. It was a delight to hear these kids play music that would have been impossible for them even a few months ago. They are a talented bunch and adored by our entire family.
..................................................
Hannah and Gabe are in charge of our caroling this year. Rock On.
2 comments:
Ho Ho Ho! (that's me laughing at your Christmas post) ;-)
I think your kids are right, Dumpty is a bit disturbing, but festive nevertheless.
Post a Comment