Isaac (Ike) is 13 today.
13 Reasons We Are Lucky to Have Ike In Our Family:
1. He is the only boy who doesn't grow wiskers (yet).
2. He makes me breakfast in bed for no reason at all (makes a killer omelet).
3. He can moonwalk and dance most of Michael Jackson's dance moves.
4. He LOVES the Pittsburgh Steelers (Jerome Bettis particularly).
5. He takes his calling as a Deacon very seriously.
6. He wants to earn his Eagle ASAP.
7. He can take his Dad's teasing and dish it back out.
8. He will get knocked down, smashed, hurt, and be in extreme pain but will jump up and announce, "I'm Okay!" (doesn't want the fun to stop)
9. He lets his mom and dad hug, kiss, and cuddle him until they are satisfied.
10. He is honest, kind, respectful, and thoughtful of others.
11. He plays the saxophone.
12. He is constantly cheerful.
Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Ike!



8 comments:
Happy Birthday Isaac! I think I need to try one of these omelets...
Ah!! That comment above is from ME, not my mom, Annette! Apparently I was logged in as her. Well, I'm sure my mom wishes him a happy birthday too. But she doesn't want the omelet...I do!
Oh! Happy Birthday Isaac! You are so adorable. I remember being with you in Mazatlan when you were just 2 yrs old, and I have an image of you running on your little boy tippy toes down the sandy beach. You are still as adorable now as you were then.
You know, our entire family loves you VERY much.
xoxo
Oh he is sweet. Love him. and why didn't you have another??
what a cutie boy.
Ditto Paige. You should have had more!
Isaac, I remember when you were born I bought you little pj's with red wagons. I thought they were darling. Your mom used to put you in Union suits (ask her) and you looked like this awesome little chunky long baby. You were very fun to hug and cuddle and MAN ALIVE you could get that johnny jumper rocking!
We love you Ike! Hope you feel well soon. xoxoxoxo
We love Ike, too!! Thanks for letting him be a great friend to Sam and for being such a great kid!
dang! he's cute!
Post a Comment