Best 9/11 video I've ever watched... not so much about the day as the following years. Thanks for posting this, Robin. I placed it on my Facebook page hoping others will view it and enjoy as well.
is it wrong that i try to avoid these things? that i prefer to not think about it? it makes me so sad. i'm not saying forget about it, but i find it hard to be reminded of it.
Thank you Robin. It truly is healing and brings a message beyond the obvious. I appreciate you posting this. We need to be reminded and cherish each day.
6 comments:
Thanks Robin. I hadn't seen this yet and I'm glad I did.
Best 9/11 video I've ever watched... not so much about the day as the following years. Thanks for posting this, Robin. I placed it on my Facebook page hoping others will view it and enjoy as well.
Di
Thanks for sharing this. It is beautiful.
is it wrong that i try to avoid these things? that i prefer to not think about it? it makes me so sad. i'm not saying forget about it, but i find it hard to be reminded of it.
andrea- did you watch it? It is healing.
Thank you Robin. It truly is healing and brings a message beyond the obvious. I appreciate you posting this. We need to be reminded and cherish each day.
Post a Comment