HEY! This is hilarious. I have been watching it for over a month, occasionally, when I need a laugh. I laughed so hard the first few times it made me cry...and...drool...(How embarrassing...)
Oh man. This stuff is almost painful. I have watched this so many times, and the other one too, and it makes me laugh every time. Of course, if we had video of emily laughing, crying drooling that would be funny, too.
3 comments:
hilarious. seriously. who thinks of ridiculous stuff like that???
HEY! This is hilarious. I have been watching it for over a month, occasionally, when I need a laugh. I laughed so hard the first few times it made me cry...and...drool...(How embarrassing...)
Oh man. This stuff is almost painful. I have watched this so many times, and the other one too, and it makes me laugh every time. Of course, if we had video of emily laughing, crying drooling that would be funny, too.
Post a Comment