Kaylee loved it!! She also is fascinated with the 6 players on the piano. She laughed at the guy in the middle. Also, from me...the picture of Roland and the team is AWESOME!! What a perfect picture to capture it all.
That's a great picture!
Who wears short shorts? That song is stuck in my head.Ah for the good old days. The simple life. We were poor and in love. I think I like the present better...financial freedom and still in love.
that picture is classic. aaaaah...the good ole' days!
Roland is Gabe with blond hair. I think their faces look a lot alike.I love this picture!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Kaylee loved it!! She also is fascinated with the 6 players on the piano. She laughed at the guy in the middle.
Also, from me...the picture of Roland and the team is AWESOME!! What a perfect picture to capture it all.
That's a great picture!
Who wears short shorts? That song is stuck in my head.
Ah for the good old days. The simple life. We were poor and in love. I think I like the present better...financial freedom and still in love.
that picture is classic. aaaaah...the good ole' days!
Roland is Gabe with blond hair. I think their faces look a lot alike.
I love this picture!
Post a Comment