Saturday, May 23, 2009

25 = Silver

He proposed in Jackson Hole, under the antler arch, on President's Day, 1984

We married in the Salt Lake City Temple on his birthday, May 23, 1984.
I still feel wonderful when he holds my hand.
It just gets better and better.

15 comments:

Julie said...

Love the pictures. We were BABIES when we got married but I remember thinking I knew it all. Congratulations! We are coming up on 20 this year. It hardly seems possible...until you see our children. I LOVE the beach picture a couple of posts ago. Darling children and you look great as well!

Anonymous said...

And you are both still JUST as cute!

Congratulations.

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Cumorah said...

So stinkin' cute! Happy Anniversary! OK - I have to ask you if you are related to Jera Pennington. You look exactly like her {a girl I grew up with) in your wedding pic.

Kristen said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I love both of those pictures! You are the perfect couple, I'm glad you've had 25 fabulous years together.

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary! I love those pictures!

R A C H A E L said...

Those photos are beautiful! You are such a babe!

Happy Anniversary! Good to see you the other night

diane said...

Happy Silver! I bet you look good in silver. I hope you have a lovely day.

Rachel said...

You both look great in your pictures and you still look great! We went our honeymoon to Jackson Hole, it is a fun place.

Melissa said...

25 years! Really? You guys are wonderful. Hope it has been a happy day!

Sally said...

Yay for R&R!! 9x9!

Emily said...

I love this post, it made me tear up. Happy Anniversary!

xoxo

the wrath of khandrea said...

wow. what a gorgeous bride! you guys looked like a couple a kids. congrats on the anniversary. i love anniversarys. they make me emotional. celebrate success.

ps bc shows up on your profile. FYI.

Linda Austin Hart said...

makes me cry. I love you both and am proud of you.

Jenibelle said...

So pretty!!!

queenieweenie said...

you are gorgeous then and now!