Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nature's Trampoline



Ike built the teepee in the background all by himself. I can't stand the sound of my voice.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neato... and hey... we all hate the sound of our own voice. Mine always sounds so nasally to me.

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Melissa said...

Cool. Nature is fun.

I like hearing your voice. I sound like I am 12. I hate it when I leave a message on our machine then hear myself. ick.

Kristen said...

I'm insulted. If you hate the sound of your voice that means you hate the sound of my voice. :(

But I guess it's alright since I concur - I hate the sound of your voice too, but only when I hear it come out of my mouth.

This looks like it was fun. The cabin is so awesome since it removes all the modern technology time wasters and spontaneous creativity blossoms there.

That sounds like a good phrase to post on an artist's wall, "Spontaneous Creativity Blossoms Here".

Ooooh, I'm creative!

diane said...

Your kids lead a cool life. Do they know how lucky they are?

Your mom rocks!

Why is it that we hear ourselves differently than others do? Deep thoughts...

Linda Austin Hart said...

The energy! The coordination! oh, to be young again!

Sally said...

I loved the video. I love seeing Ike have fun.

Stop it. You have a great voice.