Sunday, October 12, 2008

MySpace Pictures

I was planning a really cute blog for Ike's birthday party. I had the picture of bowling:

I had the picture of eating dinner:

I had also planned to take pictures of opening presents, kick the can in the rain, and rock band, when my camera suddenly went missing. I assumed it was because I misplaced it.

Noah took it. He was bored (didn't want to go to Homecoming even though I offered to pay for it). Occasionally I find the camera in his room (use to find it in Gabe/Hannah's rooms) full of pictures. I call these pictures MySpace pictures because they are the kind that kids put on their MySpace pages:
The thing is...Noah doesn't even have a MySpace page.

5 comments:

Sally said...

Are you sure he doesn't have a myspace page? Maybe he's thinking of getting one. Or it's probably that this is the modern equivalent of staring into the mirror when we were teenagers. Not that I ever did that for hours and hours or anything.

diane said...

Nice self portraits. Maybe he is planning an art exhibit.

Annemarie said...

That's funny. I love that you call them myspace pics. That is EXACTLY what they look like!

davers said...

I remember looking at myself in the mirror ... seeing if I could see my brain up through my nostril. It's very hard to do ... can't get the light up there to see the actual brain matter and your eyeball location just isn't positioned right to see directly up there.

Of course, it was further complicated by having to look past all the dried puss on the mirror. I think I left it there to dry just as a yellow badge of courage to remind myself of what I'd been through.

Berly said...

So funny. Who knows what goes on in their heads, but the self portraits are great. Happy Birthday Ike.