Heart Attack - that was the theme for Marching Band this year. My heart is full of pride for this band. They made it to Semi-Finals - the first time this school has ever gone that far. We had a fun day in Denver watching the bands, and Liberty was wonderful! They didn't advance to finals - but still - they were great!
Here is a video of them at the Quarter Finals. Noah is the tall xylophone player, 3rd from the center.
12 comments:
Don't you just love a guy in uniform?
I enjoyed the video. Glad you had a good day.
Hey Mrs. McBandoHead,
(see how I did that? Nice name calling, huh? It's a skill.) Just today Ruby and I were at the Pumpkin FestiFall, and got to watch THE Ohio University marching band. It was cool, and Ruby LOVED it. I want to show her an upclose video of Cousin Noah playing in the band.
P.S. I really love the Noah button. I want one for Christmas. Where can I buy one? Noah should sell them as a fundraiser.
You are the best band mom!
What a great year they've had, awesome memories!!
Band music always takes us all back to high school days.... sweet...
very cool!
GO BAND GEEKS!!!!! Ah MAN!!! liberty was great! Thats the best I have ever seen them play! Go Noah!!!!
Congrats to Noah and his band. That is awesome.
Seriuosly though, I can't get over the giant feather boa that has been hot glued to the hat. WHO THINKS THAT 1. ITS A GOOD IDEA, AND 2. IT ACTAULLY LOOKS COOL. Good thing Noah is handsome.
Band is awesome. I love the hat. :)
I cried when I saw the video. I loved going every year to see all the bands play. I'm so happy they are doing so well this year! I think the uniforms are dorky until you see them all together and then they are really cool.
Crazy good times. Is that hat real? I must have one.
Love the band uniform! Sharp.
It is good to see that Noah has stuck with the Band thing. We miss him at Centennial.
We recently did the competition thing and Centennial took 3rd. Nampa has reigned for much too long!
Hey Noah....has anyone told you that you look like Josh Groban?
As you know, he is adorable!
Post a Comment