I love the pom poms, the matching fabric & wallpaper (or is it fabric, too, above the window?).
I love the arrangement on the shelf above the window, but am concerned that the really awesome red & white plaid Better Homes & Gardens cookbook which looks so cute, and which I use frequently, will now be out of use in the Plicka household because it is too high to reach.
I love the expression on Emily's face and the teddy bear supervising the stitching.
I love it! Pom poms on curtains in that type of house are a perfect touch! Way to go Robin! I'm sure your sister loved having you there. I love it when people come and help me with projects too. She is a lucky sister to have someone as talented as you to help.
And now I'm so sad that you're gone. ;-( tear sniffle sniffle. I hope you upload all your photos on Kodak or Picassa for me to look at and order some! I love my new curtains!
7 comments:
Super cute window makeover! I love the pompoms.
I love the pom poms, the matching fabric & wallpaper (or is it fabric, too, above the window?).
I love the arrangement on the shelf above the window, but am concerned that the really awesome red & white plaid Better Homes & Gardens cookbook which looks so cute, and which I use frequently, will now be out of use in the Plicka household because it is too high to reach.
I love the expression on Emily's face and the teddy bear supervising the stitching.
Mom
Oh my gosh! I think Hannah looks so much like Emily. Cute curtains........
I love it! Pom poms on curtains in that type of house are a perfect touch! Way to go Robin! I'm sure your sister loved having you there. I love it when people come and help me with projects too. She is a lucky sister to have someone as talented as you to help.
And now I'm so sad that you're gone. ;-( tear sniffle sniffle. I hope you upload all your photos on Kodak or Picassa for me to look at and order some! I love my new curtains!
Those curtains are darling. Very impressive that they are hand made.
Post a Comment