My wild child is back in the nest - at least for the weekend. It is such a joy to be with him!


He is pleased with himself because he is having great success selling alarm systems in San Jose. If you get the chance, ask him to give you his sales pitch. I bet you'll buy an alarm from him. He is that good.

If only Hannah were here to complete this perfect picture of family bliss.

We all love Gabe!
7 comments:
Gabe is so handsome and smart and funny. Enjoy your week with him! We miss him, and I think its sad he'll miss the 4th reunion--it'll seem so different with him gone for the first time.
Wow! Tell Gabe we love his hair! What a handsome guy!
Lily was talking about Gabe just yesterday. I hope he is doing well, we love him.
Em, are you guys going to be in ID for the 4th? I'm feeling totally homesick for family. Waaaaaaaah!
Yes, we do all love Gabe! He's a wild and crazy guy.
Who's he selling for? My hubby works as a customer service supervisor for an alarm company.
A house full of fun and probably wrestling too. We always have WWF when the boys are home. Enjoy!
The picture of Ike a baby is hilarious. Warren thinks your boys are some of the funniest people he knows. They always make him laugh.
Post a Comment