Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The World is a Better Place

Karli Christine Smith

I have a new great niece! Yay for Chad and Lisa! For more comprehensive coverage go to Curt and Holly - my nephew and niece.

I am the only person in my family (not including my mom and dad) who is a Great Aunt. I love being first.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous. I bet she smells wonderful and stretches her little arms and face and neck.... oh, babies are so delicious. Newborns are so amazing. I wish they stayed newborns a little longer. Henry never did the newborn phase, he came out 3 months old!

You need to blog about Michelle Duggar and her 18th baby and whether a person can be addicted to having babies. If you can be, I think I might be addicted to babies. They are just so perfect, and delicious, Henry is really really yummy!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet beautiful baby. Congratulations to Chad and Lisa, and to you for being "first".

However, with my 39 nieces and nephews, did you really think you were first? Silly Robin! I am not only a Great Aunt, but I have 18 Great nieces and nephews. :)

Kristen said...

Wow, that means including great nieces and nephews I have 57 nieces and nephews. And those are only the ones I know about!

Okay, really I just logged on to try my new google identity and see how it works.

Sorry Chad and Lisa, I didn't mean to hi-jack your special blog.

Jodi June said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL baby!!! CONGRATS!

Nancy said...

How adorable! It's going to be a while for me before I have any great nieces or nephews. I'm still waiting for most of my nieces and nephews to be old enough to go to school.

Emily said...

Wonderful!

Linda Austin Hart said...

Please give my grandma/grandpa congrats to Chris & Mike!