Monday, March 24, 2008
Last Elementary Production
Ike was in his very last elementary school production of his life (and mine). This being his last year in elementary school - next year is the dreaded middle school (homeschool anyone?) - and I have eagerly attended every event, conference, play, open house, and class party to soak up every nuance of sweet innocent elementary school.
Parents are not invited to class parties at the middle school.
It isn't cool to see your mom in the halls at middle school.
Middle school moms don't walk their kids to the bus.
Last week Ike asked why I don't walk him to the bus stop anymore. You can bet I will walk him to the bus every chance I get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is a darling clip! I love elementary productions. I love the innocence they suggest, I love the enthusiasm of the kids, I love the support they get.
Go for the home-schooling. Middle school sucks! Uhgg!
-KK
I wish I could have been there to congratulate Ike after his show. :)
Ike likes to read your comments and he reads them out loud with drama.
You did awesome Ike!! (I know becase I was there!) We sure love the Smith family!
Post a Comment